Nostalgic pre-owned goodies for sale, appreciation and sharing

Nostalgic pre-owned goodies for sale, appreciation and sharing

Sunday 30 December 2012

For The Flying Dustbunnies!

"...a time to keep and a time to throw away" (Eccl. 3:6, NIV). 

Well, it's that time of the year again - time to clean my room! Spring cleaning in my home always happens before the turn of a new year, unless I'm out of town. Although the amount of dust accumulated is really exaggerated, I like to call it the annual ritual dance of the flying dust bunnies. Hence the name of this blog.

Many items need to be cleared out to free some space (for more bunnies!); these are under-used or un-used but still in good condition. Some are from the days of my childhood (or collectors' items), some were impulsive buys, some are extras of what I already have, some are hobbies & craft stuff, and others are simply obsolete due to fast-paced technology advancement but otherwise work well.

I will post these items up for sale with pics and details of their conditions in upcoming posts. Soon!

One man's "trash" is another man's treasure. If you'd like to adopt any of these items and help them serve their purpose, please do msg/sms/whatsapp me at: 
fdbdance. at geeemail. com
or
nein75l-two6Osev'n 

and we can arrange for a meet-up at a convenient time and MRT station in Singapore.

In the meantime, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Cheers!

- Hazel -

No comments:

Post a Comment